I had been consuming detergent powder for 7 months now, my tongue is bleeding. I want to know if it caused any internal damages too, I haven't experienced anything bad exept for my tongue, will I be okay?
I had been consuming detergent powder for 7 months now, my tongue is bleeding. I want to know if it caused any internal damages too, I haven't experienced anything bad except for my tongue, will I be okay?
Have you ever known a phenomenon which is called sleep paralysis.It is the feeling of being conscious but you have no ability to move or speak when you are falling asleep or waking up.
It has some possibility that i want to explain ;-
1.Hypnagogic hallucinations:-In your sleeping condition your brain can create vivid and realistic hallucinations which are called hypnagogic hallucinations.when you see bright red light could have been a hypnagogic hallucination.
2.Sleep paralysis;-In your sleep paralysis condition the body is essentially "turned off" while your mind is still awake.that's why your body can't move and you feel unable to move .
3.Stress or anxiety:- it can increase sleep paralysis.don't think about one matter repeatedly.i think it could be a possible explanation for what you experienced.
Don't worry about this situation because it is generally not harmful.If you continue to experience it, you can consult a doctor.